If you’re wondering how I manage to write up to four blogposts a day, along with maintaining two other blogs, it is because I’ve found myself with a lot more time in my hands, and am currently looking for work.
So if you are looking for a:
- Guy who can write and edit all day, everyday, (seriously, I can), about technology, sports, business and movies.
- Fairly decent LAMP programmer.
- Knows what LAMP is, can explain, demo and write 1400 words re it.
- Has DSL and can work from home.
- Knows how to setup wi-fi, any flavor Windows, and crimp cables.
- Much too opinionated for his own good.
- Is a closet stickler for good English.
- Can take a PC apart and put it back together again.
- Can take a carburetor apart and put it back together again.
- Not a picky eater, showers everyday, does not take up much space, and returns things he borrows.
Then give me a holler, please. Thank you in advance.
I am an equal opportunity employee, but will not work for misguided tech magazines, and interviewers who pick their nose while interviewing you. (yes those are blind references to recent job interviews).
powered by performancing firefox