In no particular order:
- Caronia Nail Polish
- Tancho Pomade
- United American Tiki Tiki (or was this just a jingle?)
- La Germania – Generates love.. (especially the early ones.)
- YC Bikini Brief (again, just a jingle?)
- Seiko wallet
- ..the toothpaste commercial that goes “Father, Mother, Brother, Sister how do you brush your teeth?”
- ..or any still using Caucasians for a Pinoy market such as Alaska, Milkmaid, etc. well into year 2000 and over.
- More, Hope, and Champion cigarettes, aka where the hero saves the day by snapping his fingers and his car starts to fly avoiding bad guys..
- 680 home appliances with Rod Navarro.
- Any one with Kuya Germs, Bentot, Chiquito, Babalu, The Aldeguer Sisters, Don Pepot, Panchito, a younger Dolphy, Palito, Tito Vic and Joey, Babalu, Weng Weng, Bert Marcelo, the host of Kwarta o Kahon (at the tip of my tongue..) etc..
- Jaworski and Francis Arnaiz Toyota Corona and Corolla “Macho” and Liftback commercials. And those of Atoy Co or Christina Paner’s Dad, if any.
- Sarsi with egg with Danny Vanni (am really stretching it here, can hardly remember that)
- Magnolia milk using those small cute glass bottles that always left me wanting more during recess.
- Movie trailers for skin flicks with fruit / vegetable / suggestive names, like Patikim Ng Pinya, Sariwa, Talong, Tikim, Kangkong, Amasona…. kumakasa, pumuputok, Balat-Sibuyas, Tigasin, Malagkit, Lollipop, etc.
And finally (and this is doable):
Players Cologne for men.
powered by performancing firefox